Thursday, September 4, 2008

Do You Trust The People Running for President?

I am not sure that I do. I don't trust Obama to do anything that is good for our country. Especially in the foreign affairs arena. He would like to "talk" with the muslims to try to negotiate with them. Negotiate what? Whether we will give up rights and land? Like the Israelis? How about McCain. Do you really think he will do the right thing? I think what we need to do is pull out of the middle east, let the muslims kill each other. This way when the Crusades begin we will have less of them to take out to make this world peaceful. It amazes me that in the twenty first century we are fighting a religious war. I submit to you that this is going to be the biggest test of man. It is also going to be the undoing of all religions. People that blindly believe in a god, and know that they are "right" are very dangerous. They know that they are superior to us. They call us the Kaffirs and believe that we are infidels that should either convert, submit to them and pay the jiziya or die. When are our politicians going to learn about muslims? When are they going to take this seriously?

No comments: